1.6
Style and Design

I needed a quick turnaround on a logo due to the one I created not being high enough resolution for the printers. Yes, I created my logo and sent it to them to have a complete replica. Easy enough right? Take the logo I created, the font I provided, and make the exact same thing just in higher rez. What did they do? They sent a first draft using the wrong font. Wow.

Their website says a logo within 48 hours, but 7 business days later I still do not have my final files to send to the printer for my marketing material. The "project manager" consistently provided incorrect delivery dates. Not to mention her grammar was terrible!

If I had 5 business days for a turnaround I would have much rather hired someone locally to produce what I needed. I can't imagine what the service would be like if I needed creative direction and produced a logo from scratch. Avoid at all costs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of logo scientist logo design and associated monetary loss in the amount of $88. Logo Scientist needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned logo scientist logo design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Logo Scientist.

Had an Experience with Logo Scientist?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1238193

Oh my god I should read this review earlier.I started from the scratch and the logo I received were all garbage.

I requested refund but it says no refund is possible after 120 hours.

I did not hear from them for 4 days and they sent me ***.*** cannot be refunded because of meaningless policy.