Made a ton of promises, gave me a two week time frame for completion, it's been four months and ALL they have done is is literally cut and paste from an existing website! I have so much more I can complain about, in all my years I am SO embarrassed and disappointed in myself that I fell for this con!

They took $1500 from us, refuse to give a refund, refuse to do what they promised, we have nothing to show for it. In my 16 years as a small business owner this has been, by far, the worst "company" I have EVER seen. They have given me three different addresses, none of which seem to be real, they have given me different names, from Octagroup to Octa-logo, Design Proficient, and now, as of this morning, Logo Scientists! When I asked how the name of the company has changed so many times in four months the guy hung up on me.

Avoid these companies like the plague that they are. I now have an attorney, contacted the local authorities in all the locations that they have given me...oh, that's right, I was told that they were in New Jersey first, then San Francisco, the SunnyVale, I read about them now being in Florida, the UK and Pakistan!

Review about: Logo Scientist Web Design Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments