Made a ton of promises, gave me a two week time frame for completion, it's been four months and ALL they have done is is literally cut and paste from an existing website!I have so much more I can complain about, in all my years I am SO embarrassed and disappointed in myself that I fell for this con!

They took $1500 from us, refuse to give a refund, refuse to do what they promised, we have nothing to show for it. In my 16 years as a small business owner this has been, by far, the worst "company" I have EVER seen. They have given me three different addresses, none of which seem to be real, they have given me different names, from Octagroup to Octa-logo, Design Proficient, and now, as of this morning, Logo Scientists! When I asked how the name of the company has changed so many times in four months the guy hung up on me.

Avoid these companies like the plague that they are.I now have an attorney, contacted the local authorities in all the locations that they have given me...oh, that's right, I was told that they were in New Jersey first, then San Francisco, the SunnyVale, I read about them now being in Florida, the UK and Pakistan!

Review about: Logo Scientist Web Design Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments